8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

New I-Link?

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  07Ex 
#1 ·
First, let me say that I did search for this before I posted. If I missed it, I'm sorry.

Anyone know when the new I-Link is coming out? I really want to get something to integrate my Ipod without having to use the Ipod itself for controls. I also want to be able to see what I'm listening to. I've heard the new I-Link will do this, but I don't know that for sure. I want to know if I should wait for it, or get a HK Drive+Play.

#9 ·
Try this...
DICE Store: HD DICE for Honda/Acura

It costs a bit more but I know Costco is selling the kit with the iPod cable and instalation for $300. It fully integrates the iPod and then you get HD radio. No XM though because it uses that input on the back of the radio to provide text on the screen.

I've seen a 2x SAT input pigtail cable but I don't know how that works. Maybe someone else here can help with that.

#7 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of this iLink? I was looking online at the Honda Canada website, and the thing sells for $350.00. I wonder what it looks like, because I wasn't able to find any pictures of it online.

I still think it's ridiculously expensive, but I was just curious to see what is so special about this iLink that it costs $350.00. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.