8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

New HU, Si Premium Sound. Help Me

722 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  LokiLegion 
#1 ·
I. Need. Help.

Yes, I am kinda new to HU replacements. This is my second HU replacement, the first being on a 2000 Integra. I have been researching for days on how to wire everything correctly to no avail. Not a single video, wiring diagram, or even text doc on how to properly use the HA13B inside an 8th gen SI coupe. Everything I've seen is about the HA10B, which i dont want to use, because I dont want to bypass the Amp. This premium sound has made this a nightmare.

I've bought a Pioneer DH-1500NEX as a replacement for the stock. I've also bought the following:
  • Scosche HA13B
  • Metra 40-HD10 Antenna wire
  • APPS2Car Parking bypass
  • Metra Axxess ASWC-1
I've seen the "repin the small harness on the HA13B". I tried it and broke off the blue wire, but figured I could just tap it on both ends, IF I only knew what wires to tap. Ive already connected the yellows, reds, and blacks from the big one to the HU harness. Im also assuming I dont need the "speaker wires" on the HU harness, but please correct me if Im wrong.

What is also throwing me off are the 4 plugs (white, purple, gray, green). WHAT ARE THOSE?! Where do the white and red plugs go on the small harness?

I'm more mechanical, the type of guy that will waste 500$ on breaking parts trying to learn myself, rather than pay 200 on getting it professionally done. Please for the love of 6lb 8oz baby Jesus help me. A MS paint diagram will suffice if that's all I can get.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.