8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Im John

Unfortunatly i dont own an 8th gen....yet. Im only 16 years old but im not the kinda kid that comes on forums and starts a whole bunch of **** and lies about his car. Right now i have a 1999 Lexus ES300. Its only got 62,000 on it and its pretty nice but not what i wanted. I wanted a GSR or Prelude but my parents got me this. I wanna sell it and finance an si sedan but i have to gain my parents trust because i cant sign for it, and they want to know that ill be able to make the payments.

Sorry for the rambling intro but im just gonna be hangin around droolin over 8th gens seein what i will eventually do to mine.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Lmao, well welcome to the site and good luck! Hopefully you'll prove your parents right n get that Si Sedan...enjoy ur time here n take a look around and if u have any questions feel free to ask every1 is really kewl here and im Jason!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, even if you don't get the car you want you are still rolling in style! Plus you got all your life to enjoy the fine art of car-dom so I personally say enjoy what you got right now :D Then get a Type-R in 2010 :lildevil:

not a bad idea...might as well just start driving in an auto anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts