8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Timexconsumer1's 09 TW FA5 progress thread

NEW PICS PAGE 2

Whats going on guys..I've been a long time lurker now..I've wanted this car for a long time, but I sorta got lost on the way to getting one lol.

I'll keep it short..pretty much I was influenced into buying 2 cars previous to the new SI, cars which I enjoyed, but I still was not fully satisfied..

That being said..here they are:

First was my 06 Accord.

Second was my 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt..Great car, plenty fast, but not 100%my taste.

Last but not least..my long awaited FA5 :dance:

As you can see I have a problem w/ letting people convince me with buying cars i dont fully want lol..
But now it's safe to say I'm very happy with this car...still breaking her in..vtec is so tempting haha.

I'll be updating this thread as mods come along...

**UPDATED**
Tein s-techs put in

**UPDATE**

Red H's

Update August 24th 2009, Photoshoot

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
niiiiiiiice. im still not a huge fan of the 09 FE. but i havent seen one properly done up yet. (but then again i havent looked). Enjoy the si its a fun car. Nice choice
I love the front end on the 09's..I just don't like the hfp front lip when added..the 06-08's look sexy with the front lip though..makes me wish I got an si sooner than i did

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.