8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wouldn't say it's good exactly. The one I've been waiting to be released was only $75 & had release date of 11/4. This one sounds about 6 months away.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Yeah, $75 has been the price for all the ones I've seen.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Where would I find the $75 manual? Also is 11/4/07 release date accurate? Which product would be better?
Sorry if these are rookie questions, but I'm very interisted in these products.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
thegreatrambino said:
Where would I find the $75 manual? Also is 11/4/07 release date accurate? Which product would be better?
Sorry if these are rookie questions, but I'm very interisted in these products.
I haven't checked Helm's website in a while, but all their manuals were 75. Do what I did though, go to Ebay, type in Civic service manuals, and see what they have. The hunting will go a little slower this way, but you won't have to spend as much moneyeither. But if you have to have them now, order from Helm.:thumb:

·
Registered
970 Posts
It's two volumes.

For 06, you had to buy the Si supplement 75 plus the Civic (minus hybrid) 75.

For 07, they combined everything (minus hybrid) into the 06/07 two volume set for 75. Quite the bargain. (New info on VSA for the 07 Si.)

For 08, they are still combined (minus hybrid) into the 06-08 two volume set for 135. Still a bargain.

The most significant new info will be TPMS. (Wonder if they got the new ABS sensor O-ring tool in there too?)

-mr. bill

·
Registered
68 Posts
I want to do an OEM navi retro, but I really need manuals to assist me... This sucks, the Navi unit is in the mail and my ignorant ass won't be able to put it in until I get the damned manual. :(

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
The price just dropped:

2006-08 Civic 2/4-Door Si Service Manual Volumes 1 & 2 (KA)
Price: $125.00 In Stock
(English, Paper, 61SNA05)
Click here for details

Of course, this is after I bought mine for $135...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts