8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey 8th people, I could use some help. I just purchased a set of replacement headlights for my coupe after the original ones got too foggy and my attempts to clear them just made it worse. The replacement headlights are stock reproduction head lights (so not projectors, not ricey altezza style lights, but not made by Honda either). I've been able to dial the up and down direction of the lights using the adjustment screws, but my headlights are a little "cross eyed" for lack of a better term. The driver's side beam seems to be the major culprit with it not pointing straight ahead, but more towards the right. Is there any way to aim the headlights to the left and right? I can't seem to find anything online that discusses it, so I'm getting close to the point where I'm going to start adjusting (bending) the mounting points to get the aim where I need it but I was hoping the community might have something that I've missed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not, they are physically identical to the OEM coupe headlights I replaced however.

·
Registered
85 Posts
id say loosen up the bolts and do what you are thinking about, just like you everything i have been able to find 4:50 in this link confirms there is no left right adjustment to the headlamp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts