8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up 8thcivic, just picked up my si, but ive been around them for a while. a couple of my good buddies have had them. Im good bros with civicn33b and ridgeracer. But anyways, on to the pics, ive been lurking around here before i bought one, but im really glad i did.

Header and reflash will be happening as soon as its lowered. but hopefully some big plans will be in the works within the next few months. hope you like it, and if you got a header for sale pm me PLEASE.

My other car, 93 DB1

The car i sold for the si

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice rides for sure. I'm not really feeling the fog placement though IMO

uh i HATE it, i love oem, but i bought it that way so its whatever. hopefully ill have a reason to get rid of the grill soon enough :thumb:

and i believe its a skunk 2, i havent really got underneath it to really check it out, but it sounds good.

thanks for the welcome guys, im on like a billion other forums, so ill be on here quite often

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to the site.. tw si looks good, it looks good without the stickers on the side makes me almost wanna take them off my tw fa5.. the rest of the cars look good as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.