8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined a few days ago but did'nt introduce my self. I drive an 02 Civic Si.. So what's up everybody? :banana-wa I live in texas but am currently getting close to the end of my 2nd year in Iraq and getting ready to start the third. Its hot as hell here :flame:. Nice site too. Holler back

·
Registered
164 Posts
blacllkllsi said:
I joined a few days ago but did'nt introduce my self. I drive an 02 Civic Si.. So what's up everybody? :banana-wa I live in texas but am currently getting close to the end of my 2nd year in Iraq and getting ready to start the third. Its hot as hell here :flame:. Nice site too. Holler back
Wow dude, thanks for your service. What branch are you in? I have a close buddy in the Marines who writes me about every week. You all have my absolute respect!

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
thanks for joining up man. And like milkman said- thanks for your service in Iraq. I've got a lot of respect for the people over there right now. Glad you like the site, and look forward to hearing more about your stay there. I'm sure you have stories from your experiences, or pictures? I'm sure the people on here, including myself, would be interested in seeing stuff.

welcome aboard. Post up pics of your car if you have them too. If not, no biggie.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome!! :wavey:

Wow! Yes, thanks so much for your service!! And, like Milkman, and Webby you definately have my respect as well!! :)

And if you can post some pics!!

·
El Presidente'
849 Posts
Glad to have you aboard. My hats off to everyone over there doing a good job! You all deserve a lot of praise and honor. I bet you can't wait to get back here and take your civic out and burn some corners with it!! :driving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts