8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping to buy a 2007 civic si sedan white, and get the full HFP kit to go along with it. Question though, is the kit worth the money, or can i spend that amount of money and get better results?

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I got my FBP FA5 in June. I just ordered the HFP front lip. I may do the entire kit later. IMO, it is worth the money.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
the appearance of the sedan w/o the lip kit is pretty good already. I always thought that if you bought the coupe that you should buy the lip kit right away. On my sedan i currently just have the front lip, in about 2 weeks i'm gonna go order the rear lip. The front is definite worth your money though

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
welcome to otso! :dancing: if you're thinking about getting the HFP kit, just get the front and back lip kit! no need the side skirt. look around, i know there are pictures here with just the front and back installed on a FA5, without side skirts. it just looks the same. use the money for something else to mod, like an exhaust! :thumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speaking of exhaust, what would you guys reccomend? If i got the HFP kit the exhaust would come with it, but im looking for something a little better than that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts