8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx man im pretty stoked i debated the kit as it looks pretty good without tho i decided to just go for it. i'll need to do something about the tip tho as i don't like how its so inset.

I definitely recommend anyone looking for a kit should hit up rob lynnwood acura in WA... they've got the the best prices. i'm thinking a cte charger too though i'll prob wait till summer for that

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Nice pics! :) how much did u get those hfp kits for? :) are you upgrading the hfp kit? cause u mentioned something on your first post about hr and konig yellow?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sry i meant CBP and that's a nice spring/shock combo as well..
I also went with SBC camber arms and ingalls camber bolts to ensure my alignment was perfect. I'm running -1.5 up front, 1.0 in rear and it handles ****** awesome! very stoked. You can't skimp out on suspension...

Moar pix sooooooooooon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ohh! :) nice! hr springs and konig yellow shocks ? hr springs drops 1.3"? hey take your ride to the meet next saturday! come join us and meet the group! :)
Hey thx! yeah i got a bball tournament next saturday but i'll try to come out after... how long will u guys be at sharks club for>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hey thx! yeah i got a bball tournament next saturday but i'll try to come out after... how long will u guys be at sharks club for>
nice nice!:) so how much did u spend on the hr springs, konig shocks and the camber kit? did you get it locally or in the usa? :) Um... im not sure what time will we be.. but i think should be around 9-10pm since i think we would stay inside cause theres lots of hdtv and can't really hangout outside since its cold... so we will see :)

by the way if you have facebook.. search "8th Civic BC Crew" and join the group! :)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Lookin good :thumb: post pics of the hfp lip when you get it on

You wouldnt happen to have the licence plate "5PARKY" would you?
If you do I saw you coming off the Cambie bridge turning west onto 6th ave a couple days ago around 9am. (Just forgot to post it up in the Spotted thread)
If it isnt then I saw another 09+ cbp Si sedan with a roof box

1 - 16 of 16 Posts