8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time, pretty much all summer I have nothing to do this weekend, no where to go, no weddings to attend, and nothing planned. I think I'm going to spend some time with the neglected xbox and some PBRs. Need a game, not sure what I want, and I'm not a big fan of shooters. Preferably used / older, don't feel like dropping 60 bucks :beer:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Red dead redemption is a pretty good western game. its just like GTA but in old times. forza motorsport 3 or Madden

·
Registered
352 Posts
Was also gonna recommend red dead redemption, amazing game. Some other good choices would be blur, it's a crazy racing game, I describe it as a cross between mario kart and burnout, but with real life cars. Skate 3 was really fun if you like the skate series at all. As the last poster said Forza 3 is great, and can probably be found on the cheap now.

·
Registered
566 Posts
If you lived in Vancouver I'd sell you batman I got stuck some how and can't figure out where to go and I'm too lazy to restart try out cod it's pretty atticting

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have forza, always a good time killer. I might check out red dead, I love the GTA games so this should work. I might check out batman, any one play Splinter Cell Conviction or Alan Wake ??

·
Registered
352 Posts
Splinter cell conviction was a really fun game, especially if you have a coop buddy to play it with. Haven't played alan wake yet though, have heard it's good.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Red dead redemption is a pretty good western game. its just like GTA but in old times. forza motorsport 3 or Madden
Yes. I played Red Dead non stop till I beat it, I think it's a great game. And even though I've beaten Forza 3, I'm on my second round because I can't get enough of a good racing game.

I like Skate3 and NHL '10 as well. Nothin like knockin some Canadians into the wall :dance:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Forzas just not my type of racing game I like to play dunno what it is I have forza 2 and Ive tryed ut once fir like 10 mins
gta 4 is awesome I love those games, finally beat it last month haha yea I know it's old I just never got enough time
yea sports games are awesome but there are only some games you can sit there and play the computer over and over. I'm a hudge NBA fab but season mode in that vs NHL I'd take NHL any day. Unless they make NBA like NHL lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts