8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome! Lets make this one a big one! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will respond as quickly as I can. Remember to use the link on this site to order any product online from our wesite. Feel free to refrence my name on any TR order on the last page of checkout, or call me at 800-428-8355 x690!

Spencer

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunatly, all of the prices are set...I couldn't give my mother a better deal than what we list, but be sure to check out what we have! remember to use the link on this site before ordering! Looking to grow bigger than the other forums

·
Registered
440 Posts
Spencer,
I am looking for a set of Volk Progressiv TE wheels for my '06 Si. First off, can you get this wheel? Second, it looks like it may only be offered in 19" diameters. I really would like a set of 18 X 8 in a 5 X 114 bolt pattern. Any chance you can help me out on this one? :pray:

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,422 Posts
Unfortunatly, all of the prices are set...I couldn't give my mother a better deal than what we list

As far as that statement goes either TireRack policy forbids it, or theyre in the wrong business if they don't have the margin.

As big as TireRack is, I'm sure they get big price break for buying in volume. Too bad MAP pricing and company greed keep companies from selling at really attractive pricing.

People are price driven, it's plain and simple.

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Any incentives for Canadian buyers? IE shipping options? I dont really mind the price points on the products..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sprecher said:
What's the point of being here if there isn't any sort of incentives? :confused:

1) This site makes money everytime you order through the Tirerack link

2) You get personalized attention from a tire expert (aka Spencer)

I've bought from them for about 10 years now and have nothing but praise.

Damn I sound like a fanboy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts