8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i havent seen these untill yesterday. i came across them at a krauzers. i only tried the LOCA MOCA. it was really good. it doesnt have any energy drink taste. honestly if you like those little starbuck frapachino drinks then you will love this. especially since its cheaper and you get more to drink. so if you like the taste of coffee and you like monster like i do then give this a try. i will try the other two today a let you know what they taste like. i think the mean bean is goin to be like a vanilla flavor and the big black is probably gonna just be like real straight coffee.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ive had these before, there was an energy drink thread and I mentioned it. Seems to be hard to find. But they are addictive.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
hondasi006 said:
whats the big black taste like
It taste more chocolaty and a little stronger than the other two. I dont even like the other ones after I drank big black. They're too sweet.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Yeah, I liked the java monsters, the only one I haven't had is big black. I really am not a huge fan of the coffee drinks though, but if you are these should be right up your alley.

MBK said:
dangit... i ain't seen em round here

You don't have these around?!?? They're the best ones by far man. Matter of fact, those are the only ones that I really drink (for now). I'm waiting to try an m-80.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Ooohhh.. I thought that you meant you were waiting for a lo carb monster and couldn't find one anywhere. My bad.

Continue thread.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ the low carb monster is probably the best low carb one. i just wish that they werent so expensive, have you ever seen the XXL low carb monster

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
hondasi006 said:
^ the low carb monster is probably the best low carb one. i just wish that they werent so expensive, have you ever seen the XXL low carb monster
Yeah, I used to get one every single time I went to the car wash, lol.

Your post makes me curious though, what are the prices on monsters around your town? I've never thought of the possibilities that they could be more expensive/cheaper somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dude energy drinks are rediculiously overpriced, i mean i dont drink them for a kick in the ass, i just drink them cuz im thirsty and they taste good. im just sayin i wish they were like the price of a 20oz. bottle of soda

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
round here the Monters drinks are $1.97. i used to get a case of them at Sam's club for $30.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts