8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots of my new Fiji SI. I just picked it up last friday and I have just under 200mi on it already :) I picked it up with only 8mi on it. I love the car, but im still not great at driving it. It's my first stick. I can get around but its rough haha. Newayz, here are the pics :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
other than installing my system in the trunk this summer and fog lights, not at the moment. I dont have any spending money right now. But eventually, I plan to have some fun modding it. :) Right now i'm just trying to learn how to drive it haha

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, its a JL Audio 12w6v2 paired with a JL Audio 500/1 amp :). Its comming from my previous car. I'm just afraid to put it in cuz i dont know if the electrical system in the civic can handle it. It has a cap on it, i'll do the big 3 and if i can find someone who sells HO alts for this car, i will upgrade that as well. Then my problems and worries would be solved :) I really wish i knew how to drive stick so i can really have some fun with it :( Eh, i just keep practicing. Heading to the mall this evening. Between going to work each day and driving around town, i should get it in no time. I can get around, im just a little rough at times.

Thx for all the comments. Its is quite an upgrade from my '92 Chevy Lumina haha

·
Registered
935 Posts
CNUco2007 said:
Yup, its a JL Audio 12w6v2 paired with a JL Audio 500/1 amp :). Its comming from my previous car. I'm just afraid to put it in cuz i dont know if the electrical system in the civic can handle it. It has a cap on it, i'll do the big 3 and if i can find someone who sells HO alts for this car, i will upgrade that as well. Then my problems and worries would be solved :) I really wish i knew how to drive stick so i can really have some fun with it :( Eh, i just keep practicing. Heading to the mall this evening. Between going to work each day and driving around town, i should get it in no time. I can get around, im just a little rough at times.

Thx for all the comments. Its is quite an upgrade from my '92 Chevy Lumina haha
i have something to that effect in my civic and the car CANT handle it.
****!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts