8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since we are commonly found talking track talk in our MA Spotted and North Shore-ish weekly meet and greet thready I figured it would be time to make a NE Dragway thread.

Here we can arrange track days with fellow 8th Generation members, post times and discuss technique, track conditions, and general BS about NE Dragway and the characters we see up there.

I was torn where to post this thread because it is a regional thread combine with a drag racing thread. Since the general purpose is to more serve meets to the dragway and general BS about the crowd up there, I figured it would be best made in the North East forums.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Information....

NE Dragway is located in Epping, NH. Directions can be found off their website which is linked somewhere here.

NE Dragway is open to the public Wednesday's and Friday's from 6pm - 10pm (gates open at 5pm)

The cost is $20 to run, $10 to watch all night.

You have to wear pants, short sleeves or longer (no tank tops), and closed toe shoes. If you plan on running <13.99 you and your passenger have to wear a helmet.

NE Dragway also has events like Import Wars on August 31rst, 2008.

More detailed information about the track and restrictions can be found at New England Dragway - Epping, NH

:vtec:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea.

14.525 @ 98.75 mph
2.412 60' @ 24psi, short burn out, on yoko W4S's (all season's) 225/45/17's
Temp: ~62F Ele: About sea level and typical NE humidity

I/H/E/ETD/HFP Suspension/Reflash

I think my tires are killing me. I am also going to try to launch off redline my best times were around 4.5k launch.

Anyone have any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
yea its more like whats a better ride being on a 2.25 drop its kinda ruff to drive to english town. not trying to blow my struts out

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who wants to go this Wednesday? I'm going to try to get the afternoon off. I'd like to be there when the gates open again... I know that might be hard for you Chris.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I texted Mike with the Radials he didn't get back to me. I figure he's in work I'll call him in a bit. I might just straight up buy them as is and sell my rims or something. If I could be running radials by Wednesday that'd be so sick.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
I texted Mike with the Radials he didn't get back to me. I figure he's in work I'll call him in a bit. I might just straight up buy them as is and sell my rims or something. If I could be running radials by Wednesday that'd be so sick.
i'd envy you... no lie

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I expect Mike to clean his helmet just about as often as I do. In that case, neither Mike nor I want anything to do with me wearing his helmet.

I like mine enough anyway. And Mike will need his when I let him use the radials.

In all honesty, bringing the helmet is just wishful thinking.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:eek:hsnap:

Radials and P2R TBS will be here in 3-7 business days.
I hope I have the TBS in by wednesday and the radials on by Sunday. I want to see if the TBS does anything for me before I launch on radials...

Although if I had both Wednesday I wouldn't complain...:spinning::woowoo::dancing:

1 - 20 of 345 Posts
About this Discussion
344 Replies
15 Participants
4DoorWhore
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing