8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1124 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its almost that time again, so Im opening this thread for discussion about drag racing at New England Dragway.

Discussions may encompass anything relating to N.E.D. or drag racing in general.

-- Click for the 2009 Schedule --

Keep the racing ont he track :thumb:

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in!!! I have to get some tires though.. It's been a fun winter riding on skins
lol, that must be fun... i cant wait to put my summer wheels back on

hey chris, i take it your keeping your header then? I saw you changed your mind on the turbo... I'm jealous
haha, yea... im keeping it now. sorry.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Sam I'm gunna need some Yoko S-drives for my rims. Unless you know something better and cheaper. Or just better I guess.

I might as well give you guys my business. Maybe I'll see that guy with the 350z in Woburn though. Thats a hell of a lot easier to get to.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Sam I'm gunna need some Yoko S-drives for my rims. Unless you know something better and cheaper. Or just better I guess.

I might as well give you guys my business. Maybe I'll see that guy with the 350z in Woburn though. Thats a hell of a lot easier to get to.
There's alot of option of tires for your wheels...I recommend going 235/40/r17 or 245/40/r17....The tire I like is the BFG G-Force KDW..its a summer tire good for the track...cost a lil more than YOKO S-drive...Bridgestone jus came out with a new tire call Potenza RE11....new tread design and all....PM me if you want an estimate

1 - 20 of 1124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.