8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically im looking for some feedback. I have some JDM red emblems on order and when they come in i have to decide weather to keep the civic and/or Si emblems or not.

I have a 2008 Nighthawk Black Pearl Coupe with Navi, satin black HFP 18" rims, factory body kit, and tints. (I dont have pics yet)

So help me out here, lets put this up to a vote:

1. Just change the H to the JDM and leave the others alone
2. Get rid of the Civic and leave the Si
3. Get rid of both the Civic and Si

I have looked at many of your photos and i had just planned on removing the Civic but after looking at the pictures im leaning towards removing the Si too. Thank for your help.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
its all depends on you. just make sure u keep your car somewhere public or in ur garage when you park, jsut bcuz people can jack ur jdm emblem and say goodbye to your 100$.

also just search for pictures who have their civic emblem on and off etc.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
Option #4 - Take off the i-VTEC decals off the doors. Get rid of the Civic and Si emblems and replace the H's with the JDM ones. Then you'll truly have the clean look.
Yeah this is what I did. I'm still waiting for my emblems from corsport but when I get them and install them, it'll look like that. I have a truly clean look now. just OEM chrome H's.

Taking everything off helped stop the ricers and A'holes from wanting to race me and stare at my car instead of driving THEIR own cars! I HATE attention like that.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
Super glue ur red emblems on so nobody jacks them
Yeah i'm a little bit worried about theft for these emblems. It does worry me though. But i'm alway looking out for my car. I don't take it out anywhere like to movies or to the mall or anything like that. I know better. Just work and back home in the garage. Why are these damn things SO desired by people who steal? WTF!?

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
just had my front stolen crazy glue or not they will get them off my rear also has 2 cracks in it from most likely the same person trying to steal it GL with yours..

·
Registered
709 Posts
my rear is cracked as well from somebody trying to steal it...wish i never changed them in the first place because now i have paint missing from the screwdriver they used

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
yup i am going back to stock since i am having my front end replaced anyway hopefully his last a while in all honestly they are not worth it..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts