8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
I don't like the halos, leave those to the BMWs.
These ebay lights do look better than the other ones that first came out.
Not my style though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
say what u want but i want them. r there any other sellers tho? i was told not to buy from atomic street...unless it was just a bad experience for 2 others out of everyone?

·
Registered
209 Posts
are there any other modifications required to install these lights or is it just installation and plugging in?
also are these reliable?
im sceptic about ebay lights, but i love the HID look

·
Registered
12 Posts
I really like these lights. They are plain and simple and just different enough to make a difference in the way your civic will look. Just waiting for someone to try them on and get some feedback on how they perform. Hopefully they will be plug and play and easy to adjust the beams.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there are a couple of other sellers on ebay for these lights...but i was just wondering, it seems the output issue can be fixed by jsut replacing the crap minibake oven bulbs that come with it HIDs, but can the allignment of the headlights be simply fixed by adjusting them?

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
WARNING!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THAT EBAY SELLER!!! AtomicStreet sent me a dysfunctional headlight and totally screwed me out of an exchange. I have called them, emailed them, paypal disputed it with them, and none of them yield any results. They have not helped me at all! ALSO i bought those same headlights but for the Sedan. So an additional warning: DO NOT BUY THOSE HEADLIGHTS! Headlights made by Junyan (thats the company that makes the ones you are reffering to) are 100% crap.

Again to reiterate:
DO NOT BUY FROM ATOMICSTREET on Ebay. They will sell you dysfunctional merch and then make it impossible to return.

100% scam

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
seems like they are finally catching on to what looks decent, and what looks like crap...maybe their designers have seen customlightz work...couldn't hurt though, makes it easier on my wallet to do a retro

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
can you buy these lights and then change out the projectors? instead of buying another set of OEM headlights, buy these, change out the projectors with tsx projectors without the beam pattern looking like crap?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts