nst pullies
nrg grounding wire kit
tbs w/gaskets
img
etd
twm stage 2ss w/cable and base bushings
bunch of suspension (irrelevant)
vtec at 4100

made 196whp w/vtec now at 4100 and tuned 1st gear so there is no dead pedal inbetween revs and for better response. dont ask me how but he did it. i just asked him to make that problem go away and he did. MAAAD props to John at 6sigmadyno up in concord nc. He is the man.

to anyone in the area that needs tuning must see John.

also thanks to bre motorsports in concord nc for doing all the installs for me. anyone that needs any parts or builds or turbos must call these guys. they do it ALL. from small to large jobs including powdercoating and making fiberglass body parts. they are the bomb.

BRE Motorsports.com

my impressions on how car drives now.

like a beast literally. i can shift at 8600 in 1st going into 2nd gear so fast and land at 7200 rpm going into 2nd, shifting to 3rd spinning pretty good but pulling hard and chirping 4th like no tomorrow. thanks to omni and ak47performance for finding the fix and John for his greatness in tuning.

as far as the omni cmc it balanced the clutch and shifter like their website said it would. im amazed. no more grinding. no more getting into gear faster than the clutch can engage. its now simultaneous without flaw literally. i recommend the omni to everyone on here. SO HAPPY .

now im ready for some mid 13's. will post times when i get to track later this month.

look at the gains at 6k rpm

video coming later

Omni Power USA, Inc - Still Going
Six Sigma Dyno

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Why do East Coast talk with the word "MAD"? I went to Providence and every sentence has to be like, " Damn, your car is MAAADD clean yoo".

Just had to say that.. :) You won't hit 13's just yet.

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U made me want to get this omni power setup. I want a stiffer shorter clutch pedal setup that will give me consistent postive shift engagement.
DO IT!! pedal is consistent every time and clutch is hard like a rock. kinda like a stage 4-5 clutch. pedal travel is about 4-6 inches shorter because you will need to move pedal closer to firewall. atleast thats what my mechanic did. by moving pedal closer reduces pedal travel because the cmc is made differently, and clutch engagement is about 80% of the way up top. its kinda hard for me to explain so i would say to talk to my mechanic David at bre motorsports and he can explain it in better terms for you than i can about moving the pedal closer to the firewall. 704-723-9235.

as far as shifting is concerned you will not have to delay clutch engagement to get into 2nd. i shift as fast as i possibly can into 2nd at 8600 and it goes in super smooth. i also have redline tranny fluid too so that helps a lot. and with the twm stage 2 ss w/all bushings its all gravy on shifting.

when i shift out of 1st at 8600 i land in 2nd at 7200 so perfectly. you will not regret it. you will love your car again.

if you look at
Omni-Power - Manufacturers - Import Auto Performance

its $139
omni power will price match. i paid 139.

hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.