8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,113 Posts
looks cool, but a retractable roof. Its football and its meant to be played in the weather. Its not baseball, play outdoors at all times.
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
Actually, it is supposed to be a pretty spectacular stadium. The fact that the new stadium will be in arlington and they'll still be the dallas cowboys is kind of funny to me.

The place will definitely be amazing, too bad the team isn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
anavrin351 said:
looks cool, but a retractable roof. Its football and its meant to be played in the weather. Its not baseball, play outdoors at all times.
Its not for the players, its for the fans, people paying that much for a ticket don't want to deal with the weather down there.




btw, stadium sucks



<<<< Eagles Fan
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,166 Posts
I live right by it, they are building it rather quickly. I will HATE the traffic though...

Across the street is Arlington's BUIEST walmart, out of 4 in the city. Also not more than 2 blocks by walmart is the Texas Rangers Stadium. And it is off of collins which is Arlington's second busiest street...


AHHHHHHHH THE HORROR!
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
Yeah man, I'm going to hate 30 on gameday. The thing that really sucks is the fact that the only way around it (to cooper and lamar, my school) from west side ft. worth is to take 20 all the way down to 360 and come back up from the other side of 30. That's going to be a serious commute considering all the parks mall traffic/regular weekday traffic on 360.

Damn you, I hadn't even put this much thought into it until now. :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
datbacker59 said:
everyones just mad the cowboys will have the sickest stadium
or maybe they just don't like the ******* Dallas bought


however, I have to admit, it does look like a nice stadium, I wonder how much power the sound system will have?
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
TJ213 said:
or maybe they just don't like the ******* Dallas bought
If you're referring to who I think you're reffering to, we don't like him either.

As for me personally not liking the cowboys, I just don't watch much football at all so I don't really have a team that I do like. When I end up watching a game I always root for the 'boys just because they're the hometeam, but if they lose I don't lose sleep. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,985 Posts
Even though the Cowboys suck nowaday's, their still a legend. When most people think of american football from other countries, they think of the Cowboys.

I miss the day's of Aikman, Smith, Irving, Sanders, and everyone else then...
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
^Yeah, me too. That's back when I actually watched football and loved the team. Now I just don't care to watch.. I'd rather wait for the NBA. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,818 Posts
firmhonda said:
The fact that the new stadium will be in arlington and they'll still be the dallas cowboys is kind of funny to me.
they're the Dallas Cowboys now while the stadium has been in Irving forever
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,166 Posts
chrisfrofro said:
they're the Dallas Cowboys now while the stadium has been in Irving forever
firmhonda said:
If you're referring to who I think you're reffering to, we don't like him either.

As for me personally not liking the cowboys, I just don't watch much football at all so I don't really have a team that I do like. When I end up watching a game I always root for the 'boys just because they're the hometeam, but if they lose I don't lose sleep. lol.
Yeah I don't watch foot ball either...


I hope, I PRAY that the stadium brings more high class people to this city. Arlington is getting pretty bad and I wouldn't be surprised if it finds its way to the top x list of worst cities here too long. You have all kinds of fake gang members like "crips" and "bloods" and various other "gangs" around here. Shootings, stabbings are a daily occurrence. Drugs can be found on any street. It really disgusts me.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top