8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
black is sexy best looking color on any car... but very bad looking in sunnlight... or any light. and its easiest paint to burn if you use a buffer most detailers wont even do black and half the ones that do f it up. this is why as much as i love black i will never own a black car, i say go white.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i have rallye red..go tw for sedan...black or fbp for coupe

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
I'm stuck between two colours... White or Black? What do you guys think?
Really, it comes down to personal preference and your detailing abilities. If you can't maintain the car enough to prevent swirling AND have the ability to fix the inevitable paint swirling that will happen, get white. If you like black and have the skills to keep it looking good, get black.

Personally, I'm sick of my TW right now but I'm still happy I chose the color. It just looks like total **** right now because of the snow and all the slush and crap on it and no way to clean it :( Once summer comes and I get a good detail, I'll be in love again.

However, no matter WHAT the color, do ME this favor and get yourself a clear bra put on it. I can't stand the damn paint chips these cars get. Prevent it from happening

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Galaxy gray if you wanna be a sleeper. :)
I know that cops don't really suspect me because of the color because I "blend in" better
Not to mention, my car can be dirty as hell, and you can't tell until you're 2 feet away from the car. (The windows might give some hint of dirt, but hard to tell until up close, even in sun)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.