8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new si sedan :) vtech is quite addicting, I am a super honda newb so I have a few questions. First I got this car as a honda executive car so it was never titled, however it has no insulation or anything on the inside of the truck-lid. Every picture on here of the sedan trunk I have seen has some sort of carper or insulation, is this right? Also does anyone know want offset and what the widest aftermarket wheels are I can run? I would love to put some NSX wheels but i doubt they would fit....Here is the only pic I have so far. I eventually want to do and exhaust and intake on this baby.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that link. And yes it is an 08. Its nice to see another Habanero red on here. I am not sure if I should buy a header and custom make my own exhaust ( my buddy has a hydraulic tube bender :) ) or if that would be too loud for daily driving and maybe just do a catback? Thanks for the welcomes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.