8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
new here from balmoral live in freddy got a 08 si looking for meets around Moncton or freddy
well I guess there is going to be a meet of people from NS and NB on April 20th for speedsport.

·
Registered
94 Posts
anyone looking for a sedan bug deflector? took mine off today. hit me up.

so who is going to the speed sport? i'm hearing meet at petro before hand?

·
Registered
10 Posts
any one heading to atlatic nationals? might be putting my 2010 sedan in( just so my dad can get another ticket entry for the prize draw hahah) any one in moncton would notice my civic if ya seen it around, if ya ever see me parked stop by n compare some mods( always room for us 8th gens to compare and get ideas from one another)

·
Registered
132 Posts
been hiding lately (no internet in the oilpatch) but im going! meet at petro morning of the 20th! im coming from woodstock, can meet you in freddy and cruise down together @eljuif

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone from Oromocto driving a red si coupe gun metal enkei EKM 3. just wondering do you guys know of a tuner in the area i have a flashpro base map but its not cutting it thanks in advance !

·
Registered
86 Posts
paint this lip ASAP bros!
See I was thinking that when I first got it but I'm not so sure anymore, I come from a muscle car background and a lot of the time front lips were kept in the black vinyl.... I may now that someone brought it up again hahaha. Any simple mods I can do? Already have a cat back intake and lowered but there's still something missing...looking for a header if anyone has one

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
See I was thinking that when I first got it but I'm not so sure anymore, I come from a muscle car background and a lot of the time front lips were kept in the black vinyl.... I may now that someone brought it up again hahaha. Any simple mods I can do? Already have a cat back intake and lowered but there's still something missing...looking for a header if anyone has one
tints, looks classy.......:drooling:.....maybe side skirts too...would look dope!

·
Registered
86 Posts
tints, looks classy.......:drooling:.....maybe side skirts too...would look dope!
Yeah I'm thinking I should maybe order some mugen side skirts? I want to keep it clean and fairly oem looking...that is until you see it sitting next to a stock LX or something haha....on a desperate topic, anyone know of some good places for a photoshoot? Iv looked at a few places but none are great ImageUploadedByAG Free1378669500.920536.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

81 - 100 of 129 Posts