8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i decided to make a thread about the meet for 2013 as it was mentioned in another thread. so far, this all seems to be in the planning stage, and well, theres about 4 feet of snow down looking out my window, so no better time to plan than now.

i notice there alot of members on here are from all over new brunswick, and you won't be able to please everyone with where a meet is held as most will have to drive(including me). i was thinking of somewhat central new bruswick for the meet. fredericton or moncton maybe. with moncton, we might be able to reach out to the NS and PEI guys to attend too if that was something people were interested in too.

anyways guys and gals, post up your thoughts and ideas, and lets try to get something rolling.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
well a bunch of us plan on going up for speedsport.. could plan it for around then..

·
Registered
6,449 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
where and when is this?
speedsport is end of april, april 19,20,21 in moncton at the coliseum and atlantic nationals are july 11th to the 14th in moncton as well. dont forget about the fun run in shediac (date not up yet but mid august)

also i'm down for a meet and cruise, I'm the only si from woodstock on here but there is roughly 8 to 10 guys with si's that would be potentially rolling with me

·
Registered
512 Posts
It's like they are intentionally only when I'm away...

Brendan it's time for a massive cardboard cutout of my car. You can take it with you so you don't feel alone :)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm down for a meet, doesn't have to be during the car shows but would also be nice to meet up with a few at the shows as well. Pick a date and if I'm home on days off my car will be there

1 - 20 of 63 Posts