8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Boot Goofing

So I picked these up a few weeks ago, and finally got everything together. Got the ride height dialed in this week, and got an alignment today. Im super excited to be able to have them on. Having to look at them stacked in the garage these last few weeks has been killing me! lol on to pics!

P.S. I know I need the Rays lugs lol :wavey:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice, Very newbish question. But what did they align? Did they adjust your camber kit? or coils? or what!!!?
They adjust camber, and toe, and caster. So they used the SPC camber kit for the rear, and my coils have a camber plate, so they used that to adjust the front camber.
wow my set i sold you!~~ looks really good on your car. i got rid of them emotions and put on rg's haha
Hey, whats up man? Yup, I finally got them put on lol Im loving them. Post up some pics!
What exhaust is that?
Vibrant Exhaust

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Your car looks great, very clean! :thumb:

How are you liking the Falken 912's? I almost bought a set for my car today, I was staring at a set of four at work today haha. The Michelins are growing very thin.

-Jeff
Thanks man! I like them alot so far. I havent really had a chance to take a turn at super high speeds yet. But so far they feel much more stable. I took a few interchanges at a pretty quick speed, and they inspired much more confidence than the Michelins. I cant wait to really get on them lol. I would recomend them

On a side note, did you have any trouble fitting the front center caps on? It looks like your wheels have much more clearance around the castle nut than mine do. I cant seem to get the front caps on

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Hey, whats up man? Yup, I finally got them put on lol Im loving them. Post up some pics!
I tried finding your screen name on 8th, but to no avail. I wanted to see what they looked like on your car, haha. Right now, I have no good pics because i'm still at stock height....should be dropped soon, haha. I have a few pics, but they are crappy..stock height ftl..lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.