8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Here is a link to some pics of the new 9th gen EU and AU hatch. The Australian 8th gen hatch is directly imported from UK.

2012 Honda Civic Hatchback Unveiled Ahead of Frankfurt Motor Show - Carscoop

Personally I love it. I am just sad and sorry that the 9th gen sedan is just a disaster compared to the hatch. Sure the hatch is not the best car on the road, but the interior is clean, neat and has everything central and tidy.

The sedan is simply a mess.

PS - Keep in mind I am a 8th gen si (sport in AU) sedan owner that was hoping to upgrade to a 9th gen.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL

I was VERY shocked to hear that it had torion beam rear. But I honestly don't think it's a deal breaker. Just expect more from Honda.

Also, it better be a direct injection petrol engine, not the crap Honda Programmed Fuel Injection System.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
LOL

I was VERY shocked to hear that it had torion beam rear. But I honestly don't think it's a deal breaker. Just expect more from Honda.

Also, it better be a direct injection petrol engine, not the crap Honda Programmed Fuel Injection System.
it definitely won't have direct injection seeing as the direct injection motors aren't even available yet. But, I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I think this car looks great. I wish they had this car stateside. Looks much better than the us 9th gen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts