8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2087 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
My first honda. Still a muscle guy at heart but I've now got an 08 SI. So far so good. **** for torque but its fun to keep those rpm's nice and high. So far all ive got is intake and tri y headers. Full exhaust to come very soon along with flash pro. Any other cheap suggestions?
Throttle body and intake manifold thermal gaskets. Definitely makes a difference on these cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Fellow 8th Gen Members!

Hello All, I am joining this forum to learn more about my Civic Si before I start some mods. Unfortunately, the story starts on a sad note. My 2010 Si belonged to my brother who died in a fall (basically due to Alcoholism). He was a former auto-crosser and Formula Ford driver. So, I bought the car from his estate and plan to keep it and modify it in his memory. He was a clever guy and I have the license plate "HONDA". So far, other than wheels and a performance chip, it's stock. I have had other American performance cars, most recently a '69 Chevelle. This is my first experience with "4 bangers". I like the performance, the sound of the VTEC and the handling. I've been researching the Kraftwerks Superchargers and broke the news to the wife that I might want to begin a "project car". I live in the DC area and there are a lot of performance cars (mostly stock purchases!).

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey guys, Jeff. Live in northern MI, traverse city to be exact. Worked at the honda dealership here for a while a few years ago, this is my second Fg2 the first was a 2010 crystal black pearl all stock. This is my 2009 taffy fg2 with full bolt ons, skunk2 header, vibrant 2.5" injen short ram, and hondata, eibach sportlines 2", Rsx-type S aspec wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is that a genuine HFP body kit? How is the fitment? When adding the front lip kit, how much does it lower the car compared to no front lip kit? Is your car on stock suspensions? Are you scrapping with the body lip kit?

Nice ride!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this forum, but I just picked up an FG1 today with a 5 speed, and Im excited to learn everything I can from this forum and cant wait to see the transformation this car will undergo. (pictures to come when it isnt raining :/)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is that a genuine HFP body kit? How is the fitment? When adding the front lip kit, how much does it lower the car compared to no front lip kit? Is your car on stock suspensions? Are you scrapping with the body lip kit?

Nice ride!
Thanks men !! and yes, all the parts are from the factory (HFP), and the suspension is original .
The body kit, makes my car, look lower than normal. I bought my civic11 in 2011 with all the body kit from the Deler. The rings are Honda Accord 2013 HFP size 18.

Honda Civic Ex11 Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
New to Hondas. Wanted a reliable small car that I could chuck around on VA backroads. Driven everything from the ST twins, to the Cooper S, to the GTI, fell in love after driving friend's built and stock FG2s. Already done Hybrid Racing shift cable and base bushings. Probably going to do camber bolts in the front to dial out some understeer. Hopefully doing Hondata to get rid of the rev hang but otherwise leaving it stock. Been too busy driving it, wheels are caked in brake dust and the rest of the car is half brown so here's a photo of when I picked it up at the beginning of the month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been lurking this site on and off for a few years since I bought my 09 Si. Just finally made a account, and finally started adding a few things to my car.

current things I've done are :
Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit
Exedy 9lb flywheel
Enkei EDR9 17 wheels
Black gloss vinyl roof wrap
Window tints
JDM front and rear badges
Jays racing steering wheel badge

Some things planning to add in the near future :
Lowering springs or possibly coilovers
New shift boot/knob
Some interior vinyl accents
0621171214b.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
New 2007 GG SI

Hey guys, I just joined the civic world with 07 SI in Galaxy Gray. I am loving it so far! Already has some mods but I'm looking forward to adding some of my own with advice from you 8th gen vets.

Attachments

2041 - 2060 of 2087 Posts