8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm from Santa Cruz CA, I Just purchased a used 2008 Civic Si Coupe, 6 speed, in Fiji Blue. It has 160,300 miles on the odo. Got a load of paperwork showing routine maintenance intervals from Honda which is what I needed to see. This is my first Honda car. Test drive was great, car doesn't stink, seats and interior are great, still has great power, smooth shifting, everything works. Roof paint is peeling and is the only issue with the car. It's past the service bulletin, so nothing I can really do about the paint. I got the car for what I feel is a great deal. It's completely stock mechanically which I love. The prior owner did add some bright headlamps and led fog lights, both are pretty nice and don't seem too obnoxious. Again, all stock other than the headlights. I think I may tint the windows soon.

I plan on looking on here in the future for routine maintenance procedures and general information.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome! The Bay Area is tough to find one with the right price and condition. I was looking for almost a year. And when good ones come up, they sell real fast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks All,
I'll post up some more pics after I detail the car. Such a responsive car. I'm really enjoying it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts