8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey im new to the forum, this is my first post. Ive finally gotten out of my daily driven eclipse (480 awhp, 460tq) due to another massive turbo upgrade and a stroker kit. Im really happy so far with my Taffetta White Si. Bought it on monday and havent had time to post yet. Ive already started experiencing rattling in the rear (this morning on the way to school) and its incredibly annoying., but no other problems except for high idle when its cold. the car is a blast to drive, especially after a full megan underbrace kit (yes i know, it doesnt even have 500 miles on it but i couldnt help it.) And im already anticipating the arrival of my Injen RD polished intake and Carbing upper front strut tower brace, but thats going to be all for quite some time. I have to say, it is very nice that i cant see my gas guage MOVE in third gear, like in the eclipse, in fact i have only filled it up once. Ill post pictures of the car soon, i just dont have an internet connection other than at school. If there are any people in the denver area that want to organize a drive, meet or bbq or something we should get in touch. Well this is my official hello to the 8thcivic forum and my formal resignation from the RMDSM.org board. So HELLO!
-Paul:dancing::vtec:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome to the Site

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pictures, finally

Heres pics of my Civic, finally. You can find pics of my Eclipse at RMDSM.org. Modifications as of now are:
Injen MR CAI
Megan Front lower tie bar
BE RS upper strut tower brace
Megan H brace
Megan rear lower tie bar
HFP Aero Kit
HFP rotors, Hawk Pads
Progress Rear sway bar:lildevil:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts