8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! As of Thursday morning, I will be the owner of a 2008 Taffeta White Civic EX Coupe with navi.

This will be my fourth Honda...Ive previously owned a Prelude, an Accord, and will be giving up my S2000 to get the Civic. Much as I will miss the wind through my hair, I will not miss coffee in my lap as I try to drive to work, or having to rent a car for trips.

I don't plan any mods to the Civic, save for possibly having the windows tinted and getting the OEM foglights installed, but ya never know.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Hello! As of Thursday morning, I will be the owner of a 2008 Taffeta White Civic EX Coupe with navi.

This will be my fourth Honda...Ive previously owned a Prelude, an Accord, and will be giving up my S2000 to get the Civic. Much as I will miss the wind through my hair, I will not miss coffee in my lap as I try to drive to work, or having to rent a car for trips.

I don't plan any mods to the Civic, save for possibly having the windows tinted and getting the OEM foglights installed, but ya never know.
sweet but one recomendation is dont get the oem foglights they are crap....if you do a search you will see how many people have them break. Both of mine were smashed by rocks within a week.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Welcome,....Ive had my foglights in for over 8 months now and have never had a prob with them! There not OEM either so maybe thats why!

Post pics of the 08 too! And yes,...you will mod <----waving hand like a jedi

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Picked it up about two hours ago...
first impressions....its surprisingly smooth and quiet. The nav is fairly intuitive and the sound isnt bad.
I only wish there was some kind of cover on the "hole" between the nav and the gear shift...it looks unfinished.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Eh if you're talking about the opening right above the shifter, you can get the CSX center console thingy which has a sliding door on it. Unless you're talking about the opening above that one, then you're SOL.

Good luck w/ the new car, nice pick :thumb:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Eh if you're talking about the opening right above the shifter, you can get the CSX center console thingy which has a sliding door on it. Unless you're talking about the opening above that one, then you're SOL.

Good luck w/ the new car, nice pick :thumb:
what CSX center console thingy? Where do I get one?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.