8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they tooo low for our cars? 2 inch all around sounds nice to me. where can i get them if i wanted to get them.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Damn that's low, I cannot say if it's too low for you, but I know that it's too low for me! I am not trying to go any lower than 1.5!

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
Neuspeed has 2 types of springs. The sport springs are a 1.6" drop and the race springs are a 2.0" drop...You really need to have aftermarket shocks with race springs. I'm not sure if 2.0 is too low...It would depend on the size of your tires and wheels and your wheel offset...

I've had Neuspeed springs on 2 prior cars and was very happy with them, but was also using Koni Yellow's

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they dont have it listed for a civic ex and now will a civic si work. i mean i know they will work but as far as spring rates differ?

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
Neuspeed does sell non-Si springs..>I know it for a fact! There was a member on here trying to sell a set...I almost bought them until I found out that they were for non-Si

www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=20|CV&type=2&ltype=ns_import&p_id=1017

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
Again...

Neuspeed has 2 types of springs. The sport springs are a 1.6" drop and the race springs are a 2.0" drop...You really need to have aftermarket shocks with race springs. I'm not sure if 2.0 is too low...It would depend on the size of your tires and wheels and your wheel offset...

I've had Neuspeed springs on 2 prior cars and was very happy with them, but was also using Koni Yellow's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts