8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nerd_1 Fiji FA AVIC D3 NAVI MUGEN GP!!!! (EDIT: A few more Goodies)

Waz up! nerd_1 here. This is my first post here on 8th Gen. Show me some love hailing from the SouthBay in Cali:

Before Picture (In all it's OEM goodness):

Pioneer Avic D3 Install: OEM Navi Panel w/ Scosche Trim Piece :laughing:

Audiobahn Amp:

Kicker 12" Sub w/ Sub Box:

Mugen GP's ( Thnks to CollegeHills :thumb: ) w/ Nitto NeoGen 215/40/18 Tires:

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Fixed your pictures :thumb:

HTML code doesn't work here.

Welcome!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
pure sex....

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Wow man thats pretty clean and gotta love the D3! do you have to pay for nav traffic? thought about the backup camera for it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The D3 is pretty slick. Still getting used to it. Don't have Nav Traffic or the camera. The only add-on is the PAC controls and the Ipod Cable. Just spent a crapoloa of money, so for now will focus my savings on more performance. (Unless Honda starts selling the Mugen Aero kit, then I'll really break the bank)

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
nerd_1 said:
The D3 is pretty slick. Still getting used to it. Don't have Nav Traffic or the camera. The only add-on is the PAC controls and the Ipod Cable. Just spent a crapoloa of money, so for now will focus my savings on more performance. (Unless Honda starts selling the Mugen Aero kit, then I'll really break the bank)
I hear ya man lol i wonder what it comes with out of the box. It comes with nav right? just nav traffic is an optional pay thing right? is there some adapters for some stuff? curious because im thinking of buying it.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
eugenekim.net said:
looks nice... my suggestion is to get new lugs and meatier tires (225+)
Why would someone replace a brand new set of Mugen lugs? May I suggest a set of locks to go with your Mugen lugs but I've seen these lugs in person & they match the wheels perfectly. I will agree with you on some meatier tires because I have a friend who has the GP's on his RR FA5 w/215/4's & he wishes he would have gotten 225/40's instead.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
06CivEXJon said:
I hear ya man lol i wonder what it comes with out of the box. It comes with nav right? just nav traffic is an optional pay thing right? is there some adapters for some stuff? curious because im thinking of buying it.
Outa the box:

- All Install cables
- GPS Functions for North America
- DVD, DVIX, SACD Playback
- Ipod Connectivity

Optional:

- Bluetooth
- Ipod Cable
- XM/Sirius
- Camera

I'm sure there's other stuff but that's all I remember. Definitely worth buying as it's gotten rave reviews.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
02civicsi said:
Why would someone replace a brand new set of Mugen lugs? May I suggest a set of locks to go with your Mugen lugs but I've seen these lugs in person & they match the wheels perfectly. I will agree with you on some meatier tires because I have a friend who has the GP's on his RR FA5 w/215/4's & he wishes he would have gotten 225/40's instead.

Hmmm wish I would've asked sooner. So far the ride quality on the Neogen's is fantastic. I can't complain. Just got the tires under the Discount Tire direct special and can't think of spending another 400 bucks on tires LMAO.

The Lugs do match the tires and I just forgot to put the Lock Lug on it. I'll do it soon though, cuz these will surely disappear if not properly taken care of! :xyxnervou

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Don't sweat it because when they wear out then you can get the wider tires.

For sure put the locks on with the quickness because I'm sure you don't want your GP's to grow legs & walk away. Looks good & nice pickup on the GP's.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts