8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if and has some cravings for some japanese food...not that all-can-eat crap!

I know a place that has really good freashly made RAMEN...their sashimi and sushi is really good too...fresh and professionally presented on the plate.

If anyone who is interested we can meet at the "east end meet" locations around 7:30-8pm.

And head down there around 8:30...the place is about 5mins drive from Woodbine and 16th.

Meet locations: woodbine and 16th (Tim Hortons)
Time: Saturday April 24. 7:30- 8:00pm
Food place: IPPAI japanese fusion.

http://www.ippai.ca/index.html

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
the ramen there with the super spicy soup is awesome,.. had it at lvl 5 once for spicy.. damn i only ate 2 bites and had to order new food lol.. i think it translates to (hell's spicy soup base) lol from level 1 - 5 DO NOT pick 5 lol unless u want to try how spicy it is

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
we are down.

·
Registered
290 Posts
How is this place? Is it expensive? I have never been here before. I tried to look at the menu online but all I saw were pictures of the dishes rather than actual details. Looks pretty awesome..

·
https://goo.gl/h7GssA
20,089 Posts
that was some nommy food and a fun after hours stay hehehe

·
https://goo.gl/h7GssA
20,089 Posts
How is this place? Is it expensive? I have never been here before. I tried to look at the menu online but all I saw were pictures of the dishes rather than actual details. Looks pretty awesome..
tastes soo good, owners are cool guys that seem to care a lot, it's not all you can eat and its no cheap crap but it is not 100$ per person.

·
Registered
290 Posts
tastes soo good, owners are cool guys that seem to care a lot, it's not all you can eat and its no cheap crap but it is not 100$ per person.
That's awesome! I've been looking for a legit Japanese restaurant. As long as the owners take pride into their cooking its worth it. I'm definately gonna check this place out.

BTW, I bought some milk candy yesterday at pac mall...and the dude in your avatar was in it. LOL I was like..YO, I seen this before! And I only bought it because of the little red dude.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
yo if u want legit there many places more legit than that place... IMO

there are 2 very legit jap restaurants i recommend, one is "Inakaya Sake Bar" the other is "GUU"

then there is one of my favourites that are up town, "gal sushi" nice and close to home, for me that is

·
Registered
2,145 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yo if u want legit there many places more legit than that place... IMO

there are 2 very legit jap restaurants i recommend, one is "Inakaya Sake Bar" the other is "GUU"

then there is one of my favourites that are up town, "gal sushi" nice and close to home, for me that is
I agree with GUU and Inakaya are great places to eat...

but common Gal sushi?
the few times I've been there the rice/fish in the sushi was dry...not so fresh...IMO their quality is only slightly better then AYCE sushi places...

I dont know why alot of azn in Richmondhill/Markham always suggest Gal....ewww..

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Mississauga's Prince Sushi and Oakville's Spoon & Fork is really nice AYCE, food quality is high and environment as well. Except Prince Sushi's customer service sucks...

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
halal?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I'm going to be in Toronto tomorrow with a couple of my buddies. We're just going on a leisure trip and I'd love to meet some of you Ontario members, so I may join you guys too if you don't mind :wavey:

Edit - oh, I just saw the OP was yesterday. In any case are there any of you guys who would like to meet up this week? :)

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
I'm going to be in Toronto tomorrow with a couple of my buddies. We're just going on a leisure trip and I'd love to meet some of you Ontario members, so I may join you guys too if you don't mind :wavey:

Edit - oh, I just saw the OP was yesterday. In any case are there any of you guys who would like to meet up this week? :)
how long will you be in the GTA? and whereabouts? we usually meet, depending upon the weather, in the west gta location near 403/dundas (mississagua/oakville)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts