8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm currently negotiating the price for a used 08 Taffety White Coupe Civic Si and the dealer wants 22,500 OTD for it. I want 18,000 OTD for it, but it seems that the dealer is not budging on the price. The lowest they can do is 21,500 OTD. The highest I can do is 19,000 OTD. Can we ever come to a deal?

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
How many miles on the 08? Show the dealer the MSRP on a NEW Si and then try negotiating on the price again. Talk to the Sales mananger and tell him to stop trying to rip you off or else you'll take your money somewhere else.

I'm sure some moron will come in there and buy it for the 22K they want for it.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
i can't really find any other places that have an used 08 Coupe Civic Si for sale. I checked Autotrader and there was no other.
Wow...thats high...

The price of a Used 08 depending on milage should be at LEAST 2k under that of a New one...certified used....

Try this link:
Honda Certified Used Cars

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Hey guys, I'm currently negotiating the price for a used 08 Taffety White Coupe Civic Si and the dealer wants 22,500 OTD for it. I want 18,000 OTD for it, but it seems that the dealer is not budging on the price. The lowest they can do is 21,500 OTD. The highest I can do is 19,000 OTD. Can we ever come to a deal?
our H dealership , here in NY is pushing brandnew 08 leftovers for 20260.....they are on something out there...thats insane shop around some more..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.