8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
the wheels are def hot but im going to have to see them in your car...btw how come you didnt come to nyc cruise meet.....do you have aim by any chance??

·
Registered
42,510 Posts
Bad choice Cesar, i'm gonna be honest. With the 18x7, the wheels are not gonna be as wide as the ones you have now...and it won't look as bad ass as it did. Also, these are pretty common now, and I think you might have overpaid for them. You should have listened to Nuno and waited for one of his deals, with the stuff you have on your car, you should have gone with Volks or a nice pair of BBS, not Works.

I still think you should cancel the order and wait for a nice set of Volks...that will push your car to a level above what it is now.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Bad choice Cesar, i'm gonna be honest. With the 18x7, the wheels are not gonna be as wide as the ones you have now...and it won't look as bad ass as it did. Also, these are pretty common now, and I think you might have overpaid for them. You should have listened to Nuno and waited for one of his deals, with the stuff you have on your car, you should have gone with Volks or a nice pair of BBS, not Works.

I still think you should cancel the order and wait for a nice set of Volks...that will push your car to a level above what it is now.
I like the volks....and im with oriol on the size part.....VOLKS are noice! but everyone is getting them now...better when they were rare:eek:hsnap:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
11 Participants
cdubb77
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing