8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I decided to get a catback system for a 4dr non-si 06 Civic. I decided on these two exhausts since I don't have much of a choice.

Greddy TiC or Magnaflow

Anyone can give me some feedback on Ti-C and Magnaflow exhaust?

1) how do they sound? which is deeper or louder?
2) which preformance better?
3) which is better for a region with lots of hills and bumps with a lowered car?
4) b/c i mostly travel on freeways, which one sound better on the freeway?
5) can u put a silencer in a magnaflow exhaust or not??
6) Last of all...which one would u personally prefer?

THanks for your input!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Vibrant has a catback for civic ex if im not mistaken... Also there is a megan racing oe-rs catback for civic ex too.. NOt sure which is the best.. i want an exhaust too for my r18 :)

i think that vibrant would be better than the magnaflow? ALso i saw a magnaflow on a civic ex on youtube and it didn't sound nice.. Vibrant sounds way better for me.. I can't seem to find a soundclip for the megan racing but someone here in the forums recently installed a megan racing oe-rs and he said it sounded nice... but i want to hear a sound clip of the megan racing oe-rs to be able to know if it really sounds nice :)

greddy tic would be the best choice i think... but thats the loudest exhaust for r18 i think :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.

I decided to get a catback system for a 4dr non-si 06 Civic. I decided on these two exhausts since I don't have much of a choice.

Greddy TiC or Magnaflow

Anyone can give me some feedback on Ti-C and Magnaflow exhaust?

1) how do they sound? which is deeper or louder?
2) which preformance better?
3) which is better for a region with lots of hills and bumps with a lowered car?
4) b/c i mostly travel on freeways, which one sound better on the freeway?
5) can u put a silencer in a magnaflow exhaust or not??
6) Last of all...which one would u personally prefer?

THanks for your input!
Greddy Tic will be a better option for you. I never felt the need to put a silencer on my Magnaflow, I don't find it loud at all but silencers can be put. Apexi Exhaust Super Silencers are highly recommended by many people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts