8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i recently got a flat tire so i ordered a new set of tires, but the problem is it will take 3days to ship to my house..

i'm going to OC on this thursday~saturday and i need an extra wheel to drive for 3 days..

sooo i'm just wondering if anyone has an extra wheel i can borrow for 3days.. i'll go to your house and pick it up and then drop it off at your house afterwards.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha.. this is serious man i need it by wednesday night or thursday early in the morning.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow that sucks sam... i have two sets of wheels in storage... no way your borrowing the rpm2s, but i have tsx wheels also but too bad they have summers on them. we cant have you curb jumping again.
WOW..... what about this. if i curb your rims, i'll pay for them. deal?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
well if you want i have four of them sitting in my garage cuz I just put the HFP wheels..if you wanna pay to overnight it lol...even then u wouldn't get it till thursday afternoon though maybe

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if you want i have four of them sitting in my garage cuz I just put the HFP wheels..if you wanna pay to overnight it lol...even then u wouldn't get it till thursday afternoon though maybe
haha my bad man.. no money for that.. i don't need to buy rims.. i just need to borrow one wheel until i recieve my new set of tires. i'm asking someone who could kindly let me borrow his/her rim for 3 days..

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
haha my bad man.. no money for that.. i don't need to buy rims.. i just need to borrow one wheel until i recieve my new set of tires. i'm asking someone who could kindly let me borrow his/her rim for 3 days..
lol thats what I'm telling you....if you would pay the overnight shipping charge I'd let you borrow my wheel/tire and u could send it back when ur done lol..but what I was saying was even if I overnighted it I couldn't guarantee it to you in time ya know

·
Registered
592 Posts
damn man i got all 4 stock si rims back in norfolk va

Reactions: samx109

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
i mean spare tires should last only 50miles and lil bit above.. i'm saying i need to drive it over 300miles.
i know, i understand that spare tires are not suppose to be on for long, they're for emergency use supposedly. but yes 300 miles with a spare tire will bite, i wouldn't use a spare tire for more than 50 miles either.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.