8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got a 2008 civic sedan a while back and I was think about doing it all black...ex: black rims /w some polished accents, black headlight and tails (not smoked, but with a black housing) and tinting all around.

I was wondering if you guys think this would look good? im not to big on bodkits so this seemed to be like a good plan.

also I am planning on getting a new system, I think im gonna go with a single JL 10w7 or 12w7

a friend of mine owns a car audio shop so hopefully he will be able to give me a good deal when I stop by later today.

So what do you guys/gals think? and if you don't like the idea please explain why...

Thanks,:wavey:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think that will look great. I would get black rims with a machine lip. Those look great on every 8th gen Civic I've seen, no matter what the color. As for the body kit, skip that and just lower it an inch and a half or so.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Get a set of rims that has a hyperblack finish so that they reflect light really well, because if it's matte black they rims won't show up. I like the idea though, post some pics after its done.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses. I'm going to start shopping around today after work.

hopefully I will have everything done early in my summer vacation (still need to work a little more to make some money) and I will most definately post up pics when im done:popcorn:

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Do it...i've been having lots of weird dreams about my car. I have a white one and in my dreams I wreck it and get a black one and drive around. Ever since then, I've always wondered what could have been.........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts