8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have an LX coupe and got SRI. It was working great, and 3 days after i put it on, the CEL came on and so i brought it to the dealership they said it was the 02 sensor, it went on the dayafter and they said it was dirty, and then the next day it went on again but turned off after only 5 mins, its been 3 days and came back on again at noon today. so i went under the hood and when you revved the engine the intake makes a weird sound. it sounds like air is being release and then suckin in more air. does any one kno what this can be?! Thanks

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
With an SRI, you will hear the air being sucked in more...so make sure that the sound isn't just that.

Also try wiggling things around to check if all the connections are tight.

Can you take some pictures too and post them so we can take a look?

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With an SRI, you will hear the air being sucked in more...so make sure that the sound isn't just that.

Also try wiggling things around to check if all the connections are tight.

Can you take some pictures too and post them so we can take a look?
its all connected. but ill take some pics. and its the Fujita SRI. mayb ill get a video clip later. i kno it sucks more air in, but it sounds like its release(blowing) it out and THEN suckin in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.