8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for pics of anyone with blue halos. Where did you get them, how much, cops???, and any other useful info.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
haha, what don't you just choose to donate money to your local police instead? Blue halo sure will get you a ticket. I think I read someone here get his retrofit with some blue LED around the projector, then he got a ticket right at the night he driving his car back to home from the retrofitter.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
they're only illegal if they blink.

i've never had any problems getting pulled over and i drive around with only my halo's on, and my fogs on. I rarely use my headlights (HID's or High Beams).

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
they're only illegal if they blink.

i've never had any problems getting pulled over and i drive around with only my halo's on, and my fogs on. I rarely use my headlights (HID's or High Beams).

Well, unless you did changed the LED from that aftermarket projector headlight, those are more a cool white than the real blue, and it looks more blue on the picture just because of the camera.

Regarding blue light is legal when it is not flashing, please read the law before making that comment. As far as I know, blue light is definitely illegal, doesn't matter flashing or not.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
i've read the GA laws, and have to have my vehicle inspected by local authorities twice already (for other reasons). And they told me, as well as provided me in writing, the law which will allow me to NOT get pulled over and cited.

I have not changed the Halo's at all. If you go to one of 8thcivic.coms sponsors, you'll see they are using my car for the G1 Projector Headlight photos.

Auto City Imports :

and they are definately "NOT" a cool white at all lol... they're pure blue...

here's my car on their page.

2006+ Honda Civic (2dr) Halo Projector Headlights (G1 Chrome)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts