8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i need your opinions on this

I already pre-ordered a fiji blue Si.... but now im having second thoughts

After seeing the photoshoped Si... the white one with the red badges... i fell inlove

Now here is my dillema... Im a college kid who will use this SI as a commuters car. I prob will not do any performance upgrades in the near future cuase of warranty and the fact that i will be dirt poor after i puy this car in cash (in full btw).

I really really like the red emblem but i dont know if it will match the fiji blue color.

So if u were in my situation... would u get the blue and change the emblem to red or buy white and emblem to red =P

Stupid post i know.... i been studying for the past 9 hours and am braindead :banghead:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Here's my perspective... Just get the color you like best. :) I think the red emblems will look better on the white, but if you like the car in blue better then go with the blue. :thumb:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do like blue alot

and i know dirt will be more visible on the white... and drivin the white car durin the winter isnt gonna be fun either =(

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
I think once the Si is out on the dealer lots, and you saw the white and blue side by side, you'll know which one is right for ya. :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After re-thinking im prob gonna stick with blue.... i think that "wing" actually made me like it even more =P Im just wait and see what the blue SI looks like in person =P Cause after i buy it i will have exactly $.25 left in my account... lol

Sux to be poor =(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts