8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some one tried to pass me on the right as I was exiting the freeway. The BMW hit me and damaged my wheel. If any one know where I can get ONE Advan RG-II in GOLD. I can get it through my hookup but I cannot wait 90+ days. So if anyone knows anyone who has it in stock it would be appreciated. Thank you for your time

Sidd

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rippars said:
what kind of damage... your probably better off looking around for wheel shops in your area to repair them...
The damage: bent in 2 places, most if not all spokes are ground into from the impact. The Gold coating will not be the same. I don't even know if they can match it. Mentally, I would feel better with a factory new wheel.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
asdf0123 said:
ehh.. sh!t happens.......if you feel the same whay i do about having a new wheel..just rock it and order another one...then get that repair and now you look like a baller with a spare rg. ;D
thats what id do go send it out silver or somthing. keep it as a spare.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
yeah ic.

good luck bro cuz if they do have them in stock most likely they couldnt sell one rim that is if they have a set for sale.

more specifically what size u need?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I went through vividracing.com

what size u lookin for anyways. I got my set for sale but shipping might be alot.

then get ur set fixed and repainted new color just a thought.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts