8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so I know that there is probably a thread somewhere that is aking this same question, but i have looked through many and not found the answer I was looking for so here it goes...I need new tires, I live in Wisconsin and travel to Illinois a few times a month, so I do a lot of highway driving. I currently have the Michelin Pilot MxM4. after 31,000 mi they are completely toast! I need something that isnt going to kill my pocket and that will last me more than 30,000 mi, look is a little important as well. with all that noted, someone PLEASE HELP! I need these tires before winter arrives! I've visited tirerack and some other sites, but I want to know as civic owners what you would all suggest! a few places suggested potenzas but im not completely sold. Thanks so much in advance for your help!

~Mariah

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Not sure what kind of tires you are looking for, but it would seem you might be interested in all season tires. Check out my thread on the new Goodyear Eagle F1 ultra-high performance all season tires: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47651

The tires are priced quite reasonably, are quiet, ride nicely, are superb in the rain and have excellent dry handling capabilities. I have yet to have had them in snow, but intend to do so.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i'll check it out ;) and you are right about the all-season tire, they have to do well in snow and rain! I just dont want some huge tire that most places are wanting to sell me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts