8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laughing: Hey, I am really a Newbie about cars. I really need your help. Are OEM wheels on Sedan EX and Coupe EX the same size? Is it 16 X 7 or 16 X 6.5? I got a 07 Black Civic Coupe LX and trying to buy OEM wheels from EX because I think there should be no size problem. I still had stock tires on my car. I have seen wheels with 16 X 6.5, 16 X 7, 16 X 7.5, are these all going to fit stock tires? Is there any adjustment I have to do after my car installed OEM wheels? Someone please help me!:eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
i would think they are the same size. if not, they are pretty close. as far as the tires fitting goes, see what the stock size tires are for each on honda's web site, the LX and EX. you won't have to adjust anything either. 90% of the adjustments people discuss on this site are done after lowering the car, or just to change the settings to suit their personal preference. in your case, not a necessity. hope this helps.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sick06si said:
i would think they are the same size. if not, they are pretty close. as far as the tires fitting goes, see what the stock size tires are for each on honda's web site, the LX and EX. you won't have to adjust anything either. 90% of the adjustments people discuss on this site are done after lowering the car, or just to change the settings to suit their personal preference. in your case, not a necessity. hope this helps.
Thanks sick06si. :yeahthat:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts