8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i bought some projectors headlights from a guy from 8th the look great and all but have a couple flaws... 1. they are like 10 degrees off outwards so they aim away from being front of me 2. the output sucks worse than my stockies do
now with that aside i got them becuz i wanted some cheap projectors so i can save up for a full bi-xenon retrofit. now my question is how could i adjust the projectors to the inside rather then them being pointed outwards?? e/i do i open the lights up or is there another way??

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Sorry, from my experience on that stupid headlight, there just impossible to compensate it with the build-in adjustments. To fix that, you will have to cut the back side of the headlight out, carefully align the projector and mount it with custom mount bracket, then fabricate your own headlight back side and seal it again. Then you will got a properly aimed poor performing projector light. In simple words, not worth it.

With the mini H1 or G3 projector kit, you can actually finish a retro using your OEM light within half day, and give you very good bi-xenon performance, at just a little bit more money then you used to purchase the 2nd hand projector headlight..... Take a look of my DIY.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats wat i wanted to do but i can never find the G3 projectors and i dont even know how much is a fair price

1 - 4 of 4 Posts