8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
I would just smoke them. Smoking makes any tail lights or frankly anything look good. Check this site out. Free tutorial. Free Smoke Tail Lights Tutorial Guide. Oh, n heres a pic of my wifes truck i just smoked. haha. she likes it

um no it doesnt

but blue bat or somethin like that on here is a vendor and has them, or grfxp has them as well. i would do the vinyl overlay tint so u can take it off when u realize it looks kinda lame

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah tint overlays are all so cool until the weather plays a roll on them and they just fall off. been there done that. and if you spray smoke them, you can just take paint thinner to the spray and it comes off fine.. so spraying is the route.. in my mind. if u need the site again, here it is. they have 2 different tutorials on how to do it... if you want a professional finish or if you want a basic finish. i found the basic was good for me. HowToCar.net - Smoke Tail Lights Tutorial Guide - Home

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
yeah tint overlays are all so cool until the weather plays a roll on them and they just fall off. been there done that. and if you spray smoke them, you can just take paint thinner to the spray and it comes off fine.. so spraying is the route.. in my mind. if u need the site again, here it is. they have 2 different tutorials on how to do it... if you want a professional finish or if you want a basic finish. i found the basic was good for me. HowToCar.net - Smoke Tail Lights Tutorial Guide - Home
ive had the GRAFIXpressions ones for a long time thru ice and 110 degree heat they look exactly how i bought em :bunny:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.