8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 09 civic si with a 07 ecu. Car was tuned to have a turbo when the car was given to me it was n/a bit still had the turbo tune I recently re flashed the computer to stock but now the car won’t stay on. Any one here can help me out tuning it or sending me a base map I have some bolt on on the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I have a 09 civic si with a 07 ecu. Car was tuned to have a turbo when the car was given to me it was n/a bit still had the turbo tune I recently re flashed the computer to stock but now the car won’t stay on. Any one here can help me out tuning it or sending me a base map I have some bolt on on the car.
I wanna bet you don't have stock injectors in there if it was turbo'd. The stock calibration does not have aftermarket injector settings. From what I know, it's also almost impossible to tune them without having an already updated stock tune for the car. I would maybe try and find some stock injectors and replace them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The old tune should work. It was tuned on the NA tables which are the first 10 columns, then there are the boost columns. Since your car won't ever get to the other columns without the turbo, it won't have any effect.

As the post above said, you probably have 1000cc injectors. You'll be able to tell by looking at the old map if you saved it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts