8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fa5 sitting on lowering springs bought wheels 18x9.5 38mm and the wheel on the inside touches the strut I don't want camber or to make the wheels poke out more they sit excalty how I wanted it only issue one finger fit between strut and wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
Either swap the suspension for Coilovers (skinnier unit than OEM strut) or take the rims off. As SniperBlaize said, it's too wide for the car.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Take a look at this link here. Plenty of people are running wheels with your specs, but it definitely is going to take some work.

I would wait until you actually have the tires on there and reassess, but the reality of running wheels this much larger than stock is that you are going to have some rubbing issues SOMEWHERE that you will have to deal with. It's either going to be there on the shocks or outside on the fenders which is where having adjustable coilovers and camber arms comes in to play. I know you don't want to change how it sits, but keep these in mind if you end up having rubbing issues down the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts