8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently received my Tein Basics in the mail and I'm asking for help w/ the installation. I've done CAI's, DCRH's, and and exhausts w/ help but I don't really trust myself or my friends w/ something as important as a suspension. I'm want it done right. I'm willing to pay $40 for the help. I'll be there also to lighten the load. I just want to work w/ someone who knows what they are doing. I'm located in Stockton, CA, about 45 minutes south of Sacramento. Anyone interested? I could really use the help...

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I'd be more than happy to help you guys. The install is hella easy and fast. Honda made things alot more easier for us. I installed Justin's(icrashed) tein springs along with his rear camber kit LCA's. Do the fronts come with hats(top mounting part for the srut)? If they are, it'll be even easier since it would be a direct swap out swap in. Only thing is I live in Fremont lol. But it'd be pretty kool to be working on both cars at the same time haha.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I've been working on honda's since 2002 (sophmore year in highschool hehe). I made my intake and welded in my cutout myself along with installing the rest of my mods. And have done a lowering spring install on icrashed's FA5 also. Till now, no problems. I'm not gonna ghetto rig anything or try to short cut anything. The only actual question I had about the springs was which way the rear lowering springs went in. Since they're progressive and some companies instruct them to be installed diff. ways, we werne't that sure. But we figured it out and got them in. PMed you about the price.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Jeremy can do whatever you need(reach-arounds included)... we went in blind with my springs and had the front finished in something like 45 minutes. Rears were a little different than normal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.