8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got all the screws out but cant seem to get the tabs holding the grill in...somebody please help...why are these so difficult?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
kirks07si said:
i got all the screws out but cant seem to get the tabs holding the grill in...somebody please help...why are these so difficult?
i thought the grille came off with the bumper, when i did my fogs i took the fogs and the bumper off in one peace

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i do remember though that when i took the bumper off along with the grille, it did look like the grille would seperate but only once the whole bumper was off. goodluck, hopefully someone else will chime in

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
i had the same problem. then i looked harder and there are more screws that you need to take out. I think there is about 8-10 that need to be taken out. Look in behind right near the top. There may be 4 more you need to remove.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i followed the diy...just had trouble on the tabs...the diy made it seem like they would pop right out with just a little pressure...i used pliers to give it extre pressure and it came right out...and as for the 10ish screws they were a PITA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts